Strawberries are over for the year…
but we have a new offering: Veggie Boxes!
About the veggie boxes:
- Order cutoff is every Wednesday at noon.
- Pickup is at our farm barn OR Press Bay Alley.
- Pickup at the barn is Wednesday 4-7pm. Address is 5286 Stillwell Road, Trumansburg NY, 14886.
- Pickup in Ithaca is Thursday 4-7pm. Address is 110-1 Green St., Ithaca, NY, 14850.
- Veggies will change as the season progresses – check the description each week to see what we have! Some weeks we may completely run out.
- If you’re able to return the empty box to the farm, please do. You can break it down or leave it whole, just drop it off anywhere at the barn, anytime.
- Visit our Square website to place an order here: Purchase veggie box!
We usually spend most of the year growing and harvesting crops for local farm-to-table restaurants, but with the uncertainties of COVID still looming over all of us, it looks like there could be lots of extra veggies looking for good homes this year! The veggie box represents overrun from our wholesale restaurant supply – so it’s the same great quality and price as many of your favorite restaurants buy!
COVID-19 Guidelines at Silver Queen Farm
We will be following NY state industry best practices for farm businesses during the 2020 season. For the safety of all we cannot make exceptions. Please make sure you understand your responsibilities before visiting Silver Queen Farm.
When you arrive at the farm, please use the side entrance on the right and enter through the big, open garage door. Veggie boxes will be there – please find your name on the list and check yourself off. Only touch the box you are taking.
Health & Safety rules:
1. Customers with symptoms of COVID-19 or other serious illness, or who have come into contact with someone who has symptoms should not visit the farm.
2. Please wear a face mask if you come within 6 feet of another customer or staff member.
3. Hand sanitizer will be provided for customers.
4. Customers must maintain at least six feet of distance between people who are not members of their party when they are on the farm premises. Please send one person to pick up veggies.
5. No picnicking or social gatherings on the farm and no dogs
Thank you for helping us keep the farm staff and customers safe and healthy! We can’t wait to see you all!
We are a small, family-owned farm in the Finger Lakes, NY. We specialize in supplying local farm-to-table restaurants with potatoes for house-cut french fries, as well as many other fruits and veggies. We strive to produce the highest-quality ingredients in a sustainable way. And every June we are open for u-pick strawberries on the farm!
Over the years our barn has caught the eye of many brides, so now in addition to farm-to-table dinners we host weddings, rehearsal dinners and more! The facility has a traditional country aesthetic with the comforts and conveniences of an elegant banquet hall.
“We overheard many guests commenting that the space was “beautiful” and we couldn’t agree more! Working with the owner was not only easy, but a real joy. The barn venue is a true working farm and as such, it isn’t as polished as a true catering facility; however, it has an authentic charm and warmth. It was a perfect match for my daughter’s vision of rustic elegance. The venue gave the event the touch of familiarity and intimacy that was missing in other venues we researched. I highly recommend it!” -Brenda, a review on WeddingWire.com